Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Knowledge

  • Knowledge is strength, knowledge means perfect knowledge. A man of perfect knowledge never fails, never commits mistake, never get defeated. He lives a life of God. He never gets involve with trifles, and controversies.

You know that if you file a complaint against them (students) they could injure you, then why you want to get injured. Is getting injured is better than tolerance. But remember sometimes it is better to face death than to tolerate.

  • How do you know that! Only because you’ve kept yourself prepared for it; only because you already knew it before, you could come to know it, and understood it, when you find a so-called new word of Master.
  • Now my ideal is knowledge.

* I’m to follow ‘Knowledge is my goal’.

* I followed this for some days. And I worked on knowledge. I gave maximum time of mine in study.

* As “All knowledge depends upon calmness of the mind.” Therefore I must keep my mind calm always. Hence now my ideal is ‘keep the mind calm’.

* Now I’m learning how to keep my mind calm.

* Meditation helps to keep the mind calm.

* You will be calm when you will be perfectly unselfish. You will be calm when you will know the Oneness of the soul. You will be calm when you will know the Self. After knowing all this your heart will not react, anger will never enter into your heart, you will be always pure, and there by you will be calm.

* When the divine love comes, it results in perfect calmness.

* So long as you follow Master’s sayings you remain calm.

* Next-“Concentration of the mind is the source of all knowledge.”

What are the ways to develop concentration?

I’ll follow this latter.

*Next- Infinite knowledge abides within everyone in the fullest measure.

* Infinite knowledge abides within me in fullest measure.

* I need to meditate and continuously think this sentence for coming days.

* I need to believe it.

* Infinite knowledge also abides within others.

* If all knowledge is within us then why we study something? Do we gain knowledge or information from outside?

· Now I believe that infinite knowledge abides within me.

· Next: - I need to bring out this power, this power which I believe lie within me.

* If the question is ‘how to bring out this power?’, then answer will be: - If you believe this power is within you, you, too, can bring out this power.

· Knowledge does not come by sacrifice, but by seeking, worshiping, knowing the Atman.

Knowledge comes by seeking the Atman.

Knowledge comes by worshiping the Atman.

Knowledge comes by knowing the Atman.

  • Now my ideal is ‘All knowledge is within me’.

I believe it 100%

  • Now my ideal is ‘Knowledge comes by seeking the Atman’.

So let me seek the Atman.

Now my ideal is ‘Seek the Atman’ (the Self).

* Atman is within everyone.

* Master says that ‘This Atman you can never know’. Then how can I seek it if I cannot know it. Yet let me seek it, just for the sake of practicing my ideal.

  • When I deal with any person I must think that I’m dealing, talking with a Atman.
  • Anything that works against the Atman, I should ignore completely to that.
  • Before I seek the Atman, let me know the Atman.

The soul is by its nature pure and perfect, infinite in power and blessed.

The nature of the soul is pure.

‘The soul is pure.’ Let me make this my ideal for coming days.

  • Now I follows ‘The soul is perfect’.
  • Suddenly I changed my ideal. I said to myself, ‘Will you do one thing; just see Vivekananda within all-----------that’s all there is to do’.

Hence, “See Vivekananda within all.”

· As I see Vivekananda within all, I need to work for all these people by which they can manifest the Vivekananda within.

Hence let me follow any principle of ‘work’.

· ‘We must plunge heart and soul and body into the work.’

· ‘Plunge the heart into the work.’ This is the principle.

· Next ‘Plunge your body into the work.’

I must have a great devotion to this ideal, devotion not of the moment, but calm, persevering, and steady devotion…………

· Next ‘Plunge your soul into the work’.

· Now its time to change my principle. I think I lack unselfishness for last some months. Let me follow principles on ‘unselfishness’.

· Next ‘Unselfishness’.

· Unselfishness is not that I should not do anything for my improvement and goodness; but it mean that if I have one bread and if some one need this bread then I should give that to him, if he will accept with a happy heart. He must not scold me for taking him as a beggar. Unselfishness mean if I’m to think, I’m to think about the good of others first and if more time will be available I’m to think about my own good.

· If you will follow ‘unselfishness’, evil thoughts will hardly come and disturb you.

· To do good, perfect unselfishness is absolutely necessary.

· Follow ‘Become perfectly unselfish’.

· If you will become perfectly unselfish you will completely forget yourself. And this is (forget yourselves) necessary.

· The happiest moments we ever know are when we entirely forget ourselves.’

If you will become perfectly unselfish you will completely forget yourself. And once you completely forget yourselves, all moments of your will be turned into happiest moments.

‘Sacrifice everything for the good of others’.

First know what are his/her good and then what you can sacrifice for his/her good.

  • Every time you think about someone (and he could be inimical towards you) think what you can do for him, for his good; think what you can sacrifice for him.

No comments: