Sunday, March 9, 2008

  • I have the potential to not to let less-good thoughts enter into my mind, no matter how bad the temptation is. But if I will choose those…………just to experiment, then it’s my choice. And all the consequences these thoughts lead is also my choosing. Above all, I’m the Master of all.
  • Even I must not think about the less-good things which happens near the proximity of this body of mine; then forget about thinking about the less-good things which happens at any other place.
  • If I won’t follow my own sayings whole-heartedly, it does mean that I do not have faith on myself.
  • From now on I’ll consider all pleasure as poison. It’s also a big waste of time. Therefore I’ll run away from pleasure as if it’s a tiger. I’ll no more look at beauty and wealth.
  • If you are a man you should not have an ego. You should not fear to go to jail if you ever get implicated in false case.
  • Now if less-good things will come to me I will be happy; because that is a chance for me to practise my Master’s words.
  • I must have sympathy for all the people around. I have my Master’s Words with me; but they don’t have. I must blame myself for all my suffering. And I must hold myself responsible for all the sin of this world.
  • If I want to see everyone in this world as Swami Vivekananda, then I need to work really hard, in spreading the sayings of Master. This should be my major work.
  • Do not drag others down to where you are. Therefore do not talk of impurity but say that we are pure.
  • When I suffer, I must tolerate, even though GG members rejoice over such facts, I must not seek for material superiority, in fighting with those for whom I suffer. If they consider it to be their moral victory, yet let me bear, and I’m sure I’ll be nearer to Master by such attitude.
  • Do not take any decision immediately. Form questions and take your time to answer those questions, and to find out the truth.
  • If I think that writing something could cause embarrassment for others I should not write that.
  • I may be thinking of evil. But I’m no more going to talk of evil in blog, and at other places. I will try my best to avoid talking about evil while talking to my friends.
  • When I read a new saying of Master, a feeling, a fear comes to my heart, which says ‘Am I a damn ignorant yet; something new is still there…….’
  • I must not do anything contradictory to the teaching of the Master.
  • When you see a word of Master think that you are seeing the very God himself.
  • Remember people see Swami Vivekananda within you. So make sure they see Swami Vivekananda himself within you.
  • Had Viv been alive today, what would have been my relationship with him! Therefore be the Viv for others.
  • If you want to know Ram, then live like Ram, and do what Ram did.
  • Seek for the answer in the Word.
  • Man should not live for wealth and property, wealth and property is made for man.
  • Practice will give rise to wisdom.
  • Give up everything-------that’s it.
  • If you will curse God the God will not turned into a stone. The God will always remain God, whether you curse or millions of people curse.
  • If my Master says me to resist any thought of evil, I must obey it, no matter what happens. How can any evil thoughts come to my mind when I see only gods in all.

No comments: