Tuesday, June 2, 2009


  • I must look at the positive side of each person. I must not recognise wickedness in others. I must not think of evil things. I must see the struggle of each person to get to truth; that each person thinks he/she is fighting the fight of justice; that each is right from their own point of view.

  • I must go to his/her level and give him/her a push upwards.

  • Meditation helps keep the mind pure.

  • Live for others.

Go to the stage where Sofia is and enter into her soul. Then meditate on her and grow from there. Search what Master has said to grow from where she is.

(comment : - Any way no question of entering into her soul arise as our soul is one; there is no two. What I mean to say 'feel yourself within her'').

  • Any way there is no difference between Sofia and me. Let me know myself. Let me conquer myself. Let me make my character-----------------------only after that I can serve Sofia.

Therefore let me continue practising my ideal one after another.

  • Next : - The soul alone lives.

  • Next : - Give up the idea of sex.

  • Next : - “Feel yourself in other bodies”.

    Feel yourself within Sebas...................

    Feel yourself within Priyanka.

    Know that Priyanka is nobody but you yourself. You are not watching any other person in Priyanka but just yourself. Go to her level and give her a push upwards.

  • Next : - Give up the world.


  • Next : - Meditate on your nature. Your nature is pure. You are the Atman. Always think about this Atman. Let this be your ideal for a long long time.

  • Matter is not Atman. When you see matter, do not think of Atman.

  • I'm as It Is. The Infinite. The All-powerful. I was never born. I'm not going to die. I'm the Almighty.; the Omniscient.

  • Always think about this Atman, then you'll give respect to others, then you'll not recognise wickedness in others, because others are nothing but the Atman.

There is no pain for me, there is no misery for me.

I'm the Atman. Let me not care this shit of the emotion when it reacts when someone tease me calling a dog. Let me not even think about any evil. That's non of my business. I need not identify myself with anything but Atman. No ego. Let my body suffer, let me suffer when I'm tortured in emotion and ego. I must not think about evil. I must obey my Master in this regard. Let me get cheated thousand times. So what! Let this body die, so what! When I suffer let me blame myself and try to do better.

  • I don't care whether a soul is here in this body or not. But the soul is there which is God. Let me trust it. All knowledge is there. Let me think about the Atman.

  • How to realise the Atman?

  • How realisation comes?

  • Realisation comes by thinking. Therefore think about Atman always.

  • I'm searching Atman. I'm thinking about Atman always. What could be this Atman?

  • Think about the Atman. But do not consider and think Atman to be made of any material thing. Do not imagine it as matter. This Atman is Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent.

    In other words it is GOD.

  • I'm omnipresent. Others are not others; they are just me myself. As I do not identify myself with my body, so also I must not identify them with their body. Because they are not their body. Their sin is the result of their ignorance.



  • ALL KNOWLEDGE IS WITHIN US. ALL PERFECTION IS THERE ALREADY IN THE SOUL.

I'm perfect.

  • Next : - I'm Atman. Atman is omnipresent. Atman is All-powerful.

  • Next : - Now I'm just thinking about this Atman.

  • Who is Sebas. Sebas is the Atman. His nature is so glorious that even millions of stars and planets are nothing compare to him. He is the PURE, GLORIOUS, The Perfect; he is LOVE. He is Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent.

    When you see him, think of this. Because he is that.

  • I don't care what happens to this shit of this body, if it dies after five minutes let it die. But I'm immortal, as I live in the Atman, in all the human beings on this earth.


  • Next : - Only he who is perfectly unselfish can be a Guru.

  • Be perfectly unselfish.

  • How to be perfectly unselfish?

    I need to see Swami Vivekananda within all.

  • Sebas is the Atman. All glory is there, all perfection is there, all knowledge is there. The Atman just need an impulse to wake up. Can I be that! Perfect unselfishness is absolutely necessary to give that impulse.

  • If you'll become perfectly unselfish, you'll not seek pleasure and comfort; you'll forget yourself, and will work.


  • Next: - Nature is a book which the soul is to read to gain knowledge. This is the only work of nature.

  • Take a very very high stand. This world is a child's play. Look at it with calm complacency. You are a witness------------this world is a painting exhibition.

No comments: